Helping You Discover the Joy of Healthy Living Since 1987
Lenox Fitness Center was established in 1987 in the cellar of the Lenox Post Office where it resided for 13 years. The current owners moved the Club to its bigger and brighter home on Route 7 in August 2000, and it became known as Lenox Fitness Center & Spa.
Our goal is to make you feel at home while improving your health and fitness. Free coffee, newspapers and magazines are always available by the tables in our front desk area. This area consists of the membership department and an extensive retail area, offering the latest in fitness apparel. Fitness accessories such as OGIO duffle bags, yoga mats and other fitness products are also available. To replenish after your workout, the juice bar offers fresh fruit smoothies, protein drinks and energy bars.
The original home on this site has been transformed into an upscale DAY SPA offering Spa manicures and pedicures, massages, reflexology, hot rocks treatments and six different facials with products by Repechage.
Attached to the Spa is a state of the art fitness center offering:
- Life Fitness and cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Hammer Strength free weights
- A mezzanine studio overlooking the fitness area where we offer Aerobic, Stretch, Sculpting, Spinning, Pilates, Bootcamp, Teen Classes, Yoga classes and more
You have options with our many amenities:
- Enjoy the private saunas and showers in the locker rooms
- Replenish with our juice bar offerings and relax in our peaceful lounge.
- Gift cards are always available in any denomination for Spa or Fitness Services.
Meet Our Staff:
Your Path to Fitness at the Lenox Fitness Center
is in Caring and Qualified Hands
Youll find our Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors knowledgeable, motivating and fun!! Theyll answer your questions and guide you on proper form and methods to keep you injury-free while they help you:
- Reach you fitness goals
- Tone up and lose weight
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Improve aerobic capacity
- Reduce stress
- Rehab from surgery or injury
- Regain your healthy lifestyle
- Train for your specific sport